Sandbars



I wrote a song last summer during a getaway at my friend's house in Puerto Princesa, Palawan. The place was breath-taking. Never in a million years did I think I would find a place so beautiful. The sun always shined right above the beautiful clear water that sparkled giving off  wondrous rays of  dancing lights across the shoreline. The clouds, pasted on the pastel blue colored sky, would carry back such a peaceful feeling in my heart wherever we went. We explored the islands of Palawan with this small boat that brought us to a number of private beaches, through mangrove farms, and of course my favorite, the tiny islands of sand found in the middle of the sea, the sandbars.


Milana and I, crazy dancing in one of the sandbars. Taken by my sister Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment