Read more, write more

Busy month, busy week, busy me! I've been so preoccupied with so many things especially with school which is why I haven't been posting. I miss going on adventures terribly but most of all, I miss the beautiful and infinite sea. Hopefully after this week, I will be as free as a bird! Hooray! In the meantime, I found a really good relaxation mix on 8tracks that's helping me get through this stressful week. It's also a good playlist when you're writing, whenever you get one of those sleepless nights, or even when you're studying! Hope you enjoy and have a great day ahead of you!



2 comments:

  1. Good luck with everything Leah:* Sem's almost over! Missing you a lot!:*

    beautythursday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Jean! I miss you more!

    ReplyDelete